Friday, October 1, 2010
Football teams and Jesus
I love dressing my kids in the team colors and teaching them that when they see a fleur-de-lis they say "Who Dat?!" and when they see a Gator they say "Go Gators!" and ok, I even have taught them about the Mississippi State Bulldogs just to be fair. I love football and I love the South and teaching our kids to be proud of our heritage and making good memories are beautiful things. I wonder if we sometimes though (I know I do) spend more time on making sure our kids know what team we route for than making sure they know that Jesus is the most important thing in all of life. If I asked my kids what was the most important thing to me what would they say? Kind of a scary thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment